Corporate Matters is an Athens Greece, based firm specialising in Boardroom and NED advisory management services with major aim and focus in implementing Corporate Governance Principles and providing Executive Search and Training Services. Demonstrates a successful record of having organized top class Corporate Governance events under the auspices of the UK ambassador residence in Athens Greece, with the presence of world known experts. Corporate Matters through its affiliation with the FT program & HOCG provides top class educational material re the latest developments in Corporate Governance. Every two years conducts a research regarding Boardroom trends, a research which is considered as a reference in the Greek Business Community.
- Integrity: We champion an environment of honesty, transparency, fairness and high moral standards / We uphold the higher standards of integrity in all of our actions
- Innovation: We embrace change and creativity to deliver the best practical outcomes.
- Excellence: We strive to exceed expectations and be the best that we can be, maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Partnership: We build strong relationships and alliances to achieve success for the long term.
- Empowerment: We encourage initiative and provide opportunity for our people.
- Quality: We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers / members?
- Teamwork: We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company win
- Respect for People: We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance
- A Will to Win: We exhibit a strong will to win in the marketplace and in every aspect of our business
- Personal Accountability: We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
Be the point of reference for Better Boards!