“CORPORATE matters” understands that your privacy is important. “CORPORATE matters” is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information you provide or as you access and use materials on corporatematters.gr (the “Site”), including other websites that post a link to this Privacy Statement. In addition, information that you submit to “CORPORATE matters” in response to an email request for information or other outreach from “CORPORATE matters” will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
“CORPORATE matters” may, in its discretion, amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. To ensure you are able to remain informed about the information we collect and how we use it, material changes to our statement will be reflected here. This Site may contain links to external sites which are not governed by this Privacy Statement. “CORPORATE matters” does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third-party sites to which we link. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any such sites before you submit information there.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By browsing our website, you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE USE IT
What information do we collect?
“CORPORATE matters” collects information from you when you contact us via the contact form.
Personal information that we collect includes: names, e-mail addresses, only for the purpose of communication. We do not use this information to third parties. We may occasionally contact you with information regarding new services. Any cv’s will be kept for a period of 6 months in case we need to contact you for an interview.
How do we use personal information?
The purposes and uses of your personal information will depend on the use of the Site and the personal information provided. We process your personal information:
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
“CORPORATE matters” retains your personal information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. We may retain your personal information for longer if they may be the subject of a legal claim, or may otherwise be relevant for future litigation.
“CORPORATE matters” has in place appropriate technological and operational security processes designed to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized employees and contractors will have access to any data provided by you, and that access is limited by need in encrypted folder. Each employee or contractor having access to any personally-identifiable information is obligated to maintain its confidentiality. Although we take steps that are generally accepted as industry standard to protect your personally-identifiable information, “CORPORATE matters” cannot guarantee that your personally-identifiable information will not become accessible to unauthorized persons and “CORPORATE matters” cannot be responsible for any actions resulting from a breach of security when information is supplied over the internet or any public computer network.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
“CORPORATE matters” complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations. “CORPORATE matters” may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal or administrative order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction. Also, in the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Site or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through the Site, we may disclose personal user information to our affected business partners or legal authorities.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to the GDPR, you have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and details of how we use that information. If any of the information held about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to amend or rectify it, please follow the process outlined below and we will amend our records where appropriate. You also have the right to require us to erase your personal data, stop processing your personal data, restricting the processing of your personal information, right of portability of your personal information and/or to withdraw your consent to processing. This may not apply if there are other legal justifications to continue processing. If you think we may have incorrect personal information, or would like a copy of the personal information we hold on you, or to exercise any other data protection right, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we need you to prove who you are before we can provide you with any information.
The site has an SSL mechanism for safer access to it.
WHAT IS SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the ability to create an encrypted connection between your web server and the visitor’s browser, ensuring secure data exchange between the two sides, preventing them from being intercepted by malicious users.
The server that hosts and serves our website is certified and bound under the new GDPR regulations.
- Their staff have been trained to understand their role in complying with data protection, our internal policies and processes.
- They have checked all their systems, processes and services to meet GDPR requirements, especially in terms of the security of our data and third-party services.
- Allow only specific staff members to access servers and perform strictly defined processes.
- The datacenter staff has physical access to the servers but they have strict protocols to make sure they do so only if they ask for members of the technical support team and this request will only be done in cases where a visual inspection of a server or physical maintenance on the server itself.
- Data (webpages, bases, emails) are stored only on dedicated servers and not in cloud vps, so they have no third-party access (eg infrastructure managers).
- Systems are constantly being checked for security gaps and we are rapidly upgrading the applications we use. For transparency on upgrades, we publish the history in ChangeLog.
- In the unlikely event of a violation of their system, we are obliged to inform you within 72 hours of GDPR, but our goal is to inform you in less than 24 hours.
- The logs files of both the web server and other services (eg mail server) are kept for the minimum amount of time required to complete the original purpose and for the security of our infrastructure.
- The connection to their infrastructures is SSL, SSH, SFTP and FTP with TLS.